If there is one thing that is inevitable, it is that kids grow way to fast!
Benjamin turned 16 months yesterday. He just amazes me with the new things he can do.
- He stared walking just before turning 15 months.
- He can stand up in the middle of the room.
- He can feed himself with a spoon, and insists on it!
- He can feed us with utensils
- He says so many words.
- He uses a few two words sentences, of which “No, Mama” is his favorite
- He is just a joy.
One of the many blessings of having 2 with special needs is because their milestones came slower, they seemed to grow up slower. Ben seems like he has grown so much faster than them, and it both makes me happy and sad.
I love you Benjamin Judah! I am so proud to be your mommy, and that you are the little brother to two amazing other kids. You are a great addition to our family.
What fun new things have your little ones been up to lately?