Hard to believe that we are already in the 9th day of 2013! Better yet, where did 2012 go? It seems to have just flown by. I woke up and it was over.
Anyway, not the purpose of this post.
Last year, I set out to read 3 books a month. I made an announcement every month about what I read and then I told you about it. I made it through September and then I just stopped posting. I didn’t feel as if it was a good use of my time.
Not that I stopped reading, I just stopped talking about it.
This year, I am doing something a little different. I am going to periodically share with you a list of the books I am planning to read for that season. Then, when I finish that list, I will share another one.
And if I read something that I love, I plan to tell you all about it.
So, here is my plan for the first part of 2013, in no particular order:
- 1. Longing for Eden: Embracing God’s Vision in your Marriage by Mike and Anne Rizzo
- 2. What is the Point? by Misty Edwards
- 3. Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions by Lysa TerKeurst
- 4. The Beautiful Wife by Sandy Ralya
- 5. Run Like a Mother by Dimity McDowell and Sarah Bowen Shea
- 6. Song of Alaska Series by Tracie Peterson
- 7. Mile Markers: The 26.2 Most Important Reasons Why Women Run by Kristin Armstrong
- 8. Everything: What You Give and What You Gain to Become Like Jesus by Mary DeMuth
- 9. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young (I will be doing this all year)
- 10. Quilts Quilts Quilts by Diana McClun
There you have it. These are my first 10 books, and I am excited to have started. Once I finish these, except for Jesus Calling, I will get you another list.
What are you reading these days?