So excited for another week of Family Fun Friday. Things have been super fun around these parts, and I hope they have been for you, too.
The rules are simple. Just share something fun on your blog and come link it up here. We love when you share our button with your followers. That way more people can play, too. Some suggested topics are:
- Fun Crafts
- Fun Recipes
- Fun Family Outings,
- Fun Mom Games, or,
- Funny Stories about your Family
Really, anything goes as long as it is family friendly and fun. Be sure to check out the family fun over at Frontline Moms and be on the lookout for your post to be shared on the Mommy Head Adventures page and the Family Fun Friday Pinterest Board
This week I am sharing a fun recipe that I have added to our table at home. It is so easy and makes for lasting memories with your family. Be sure to give it a try and let me know what you think about it.
- 2-3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 can black beans, drained
- ⅓ pkg Velvetta cheese, cubed
- 1 can rotel, undrained
- 1 pkg taco seasoning or ranch seasoning (optional)
- Put your chicken breast in the bottom of the crock pot
- Add remaining ingredients
- Cook on low all day
There you have it. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know if you tried it and liked it!