Welcome to week 2 of Family Fun Friday, a link up for those that want to have a little fun. The rules are simple. Just write up a post that is family friendly and fun, add our button from the sidebar to the bottom and link up below. That is all there is to it. Here are some suggestions for posts:
- Fun Crafts
- Fun Recipes
- Fun Family Outings
- Fun Mom Games, or,
- Funny Stories of Your Family
Be sure to tweet out your posts with the #FamFunFriday hashtag and be on the lookout for your post to maybe show up on the MHA Facebook page or the Family Fun Friday Pinterest page. Are you following them?
This week I am sharing a fun recipe I made for dinner Wednesday night. Super easy and Bear ate 3 helpings, so it is sure to be a winner.
- 2-3 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fresh or frozen
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 can cream of mushroom, chicken or celery
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 box stuffing mix, any variety
- 1½ cups water
- Add your chicken breasts and corn to the crock pot.
- Mix the can of cream of mushroom, chicken or celery with the milk. Pour on chicken and corn.
- Mix the stuffing and water together. Pour on top of other ingredients.
- Cook on Low 6-8 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve by itself, or add a side of applesauce. It tastes yummy that way.