With the school year fast approaching, I have been on the search to find some alphabet printables for Bear. She is a beast at her alphabet, which is a shock to us after her struggles with seizures.
When Bear was 5 1/2 months, she was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms, and our world was forever changed. Later, after we got her seizures under control and she became seizure free off of medicines, we learned that she had a rare genetic mutation called 14 q 12 micro duplication. With this overall diagnosis, we were told she may never talk and that she may have a hard time reading.
Well, she is proving the doctors wrong. Not only can she talk, but she knows all of her abc’s and she can recognize them at random on alphabet cards.
So, I am seizing the moment to start doing some preschool work with her next school year. And I am going to focus on the alphabet to help her learn new words as well.
In my search, I came across these great sites with printables to help her to do this.
1. Alphabet Coloring Pages from Fisher Price.
2. Alphabet Activity Worksheet from First School.
3. Letters Coloring Pages (both easy and hard) from All Kids Network.
4. Various Pages for Each Letter from tlsbooks
5. ABC Alphabet Coloring Pages from Free Coloring Pages.
6. ASL Alphabet Coloring Pages from DLTL’s Growing Together.
7. Alphabet Coloring Pages from Mr. Printables
8. Color the Alphabet from Tip Junkie
9. Detail Alphabet Pages from Crayola
10. Train Alphabet Coloring Pages from Coloring Pages for Kids
Now I have a great starting point for the school year. Now to make copies and start my lesson plans. I am excited already.
Linked up to: