I love jewelry! I feel so put together when I remember to put on a necklace or bracelet. And since most of the time I am holding a baby who also loves jewelry to play with, I want my necklaces and bracelets to be made of the best quality so that they won’t break, all while being fashionable and eye catching.
And that is exactly what I have found in Amy Peters’ Studio jewelry.
Here is what Amy’s website says about her jewelry and its importance to her:
“It is important for Peters’ that her inspirational jewelry be affordable and accessible to everyone. ‘I want the designs to be inspirational and to be keepsakes and talismans for everyday life’ states Peters. ‘I especially love the time in a girl’s life when she is just finding her voice, My hope is that my designs can help them along their voyage’”
And I truly believe she is living her dream and vision.
One of my favorite things about Amy Peters’ Studio jewelry is how she makes pieces to give back to her community. Like this lovely necklace she designed that 100% of the proceeds go to Bellevue Santa Fe Charter School.
My favorite things that she has are her charms and stackable rings. They are lightweight and very sturdy. I received many complements when I wore out the “C” charm that she makes. Here are a few her charms.
Want to have some Amy Peters’ jewelry of your own?
Amy has graciously agreed to give away a $75 gift certificate to one of my readers! Thanks Amy!
Head over to the Amy Peters’ Studio Website and tell me what you would buy with your gift certificate.
- Subscribe to Mommy Head Adventures through email or rss (1 entry)
- Follow Mommy Head Adventures through GFC (1 entry)
- Follow Amy Peters’ Studio on Twitter (1 entry)
- Be a fan of Amy Peters’ Studio on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Mommy Head Adventures on Twitter (1 entry)
- Be a fan of Mommy Head Adventures on Facebook (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway (1 entry per tweet, may tweet 3 times per day, 1 hr between tweet)
- Enter this giveaway in a linky (3 entries, leave separate comments per entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (3 entries, leave separate comments per entry)
This giveaway is open in the US and will end on Wednesday, April 27 at 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen. Must be 18 years old or older to enter.
Disclaimer: I was provided with 3 charms and a ring for the purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% my own.