When I spent some time this past week wondering and pondering a Top Ten Tuesday post, I was drawing a blank. I could think up a list of things I would love to read about, but didn’t really have the time to research and write about myself.
It was then that it hit me. Why not make a list of 10 things I would love to read about, and just see if there are any takers that would love to write about them.
1. Top Ten Ways to Make Time To Blog – Since I am always looking for ways to make time to blog, I thought that this would be a handy way to get ideas on how to make it happen.
2. Top Ten Ways to Get Sponsorship – I have seen a lot of different people effectively getting sponsorship for their blogs. I would love to have a handy list that would show me how to do this myself.
3. Top Ten Ways to Keep Your House Clean – What can I say. I have 2 under 2. I am always looking for ways to keep my house clean with minimal effort.
4. Top Ten Ways to Do Your Laundry – Yes, this goes with number 3, but seriously, I think there has got to be someone out there that has a more effective way than I do. Meaning, they get their laundry done and it isnt such a chore.
5. Top Ten Ways to Change a Diaper – I just put this one because I thought it would be an entertaining read. I like a good laugh.
6. Top Ten Must Read Blogs – I recognize that everyone’s list would be different, and that is why I would love it. I am always looking for something new to read and enjoy.
7. Top Ten Ways to Start Your Own Business – Since starting a business was on my 2011 Challenge list, I think it would be great to see someone give a great practical way of accomplishing it. Any takers?
8. Top Ten Ways to Love Your Husband – Wait! Didn’t I write that one? It would be great to see some other ideas, though.
9. Top Ten Ways to Save Money – I am always looking for ways to save money. And I think it would be neat to see a post that gives me some tips on how to do a better job.
10. Top Ten Ways to Organize Your Closet – Simply because all of my closets look horrible and I have no revelation on how to fix it. Any volunteers to come do it for me?
What lists would you like to see?
This post is linked up to ohamanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.