A New Year. The promise of a new start. The ability to have a fresh slate. With it dawns so many new possibilities.
I was so inspired by my friend Alicia’s Birthday Bucket List yesterday that I decided I was going to make one of my own for this year. She did hers in honor of turning 26. (Be sure to head over and tell her happy birthday! Tell her I sent you.) I am doing mine for a challenge in the New Year.
Mommy Head’s 11 Challenges for the New Year
- Read 11 Books along with @FishMama.
- Exercise 3-5 times a week.
- Make menu planning a habit.
- Bake my own bread.
- Take a vacation with Daddy Head and the Head kids.
- Start a meme.
- Make a photo book of my wedding pictures.
- Develop, along with my husband, a family devotion time.
- Get involved in a good blogging network/community.
- Work up to running a 5K.
- Start my own business.
This may not seem like much to others, but doing these things will be a challenge for me. I am looking forward to the year and hope to grow into a more rounded person.
What are your plans for the new year? What resolutions have you made?